Tuesday 21 August 2012

Sending Interview

Today I am sending out my interview emails to various experts involved with british football, this will add first hand accounts and view to give a new aspect to my project through new viewpoints.



Dear …


The Premier League has been a key part of English football for the last 20 years, and has bought in billions of pound of revenue in that time. I want to investigate the extent to which that influx of money has changed English football.
A central part of my project will be first hand accounts from experts involved in various aspects of the game.

If you could spare the time it would be a great help to me if you could answer the questions below as it would be a really great help to me and my project.


Do you think the Premier League has been beneficial to the English game as a whole?

From your perspective what have the major impacts of the league been on the English game?

What could have been done differently and where should the Premier League and English football go from here?


Thank you for your time

Nick Moore

The email was sent to  Mike Foster (Premier League), David Miles (Arsenal FC), Johnathan Hill (Kentaro), Chris Birkett (BSkyB), Dan Corry (freelance economist).

No comments:

Post a Comment